Thursday, July 28, 2011

GenCon 2011 Schedule - Stalk DeadOrcs!

Greetings, Kids!

GenCon 2011 is almost here, so I thought I would get my schedule put up for those of you that might want to come find me to hang out, play a game of something, or what have you.

I'm fixed for the various events specified below, but I'm pretty flexible otherwise. Here's what it looks like so far:

Wednesday:

4:00am to 2:00pm (or so) - Traveling from Topeka to Indianapolis
2:00pm (or so) to 6:00pm - Hotel check in, pick up Will-Call stuff
6:00pm to Pelor Knows When - Drunken D&D

Thursday:

2:00pm to 4:00pm - Monster Design Seminar

Friday:

6:00pm to 7:00pm - WotC Freelancer Seminar

Saturday:

4:00pm to 6:00pm - Dungeon Master's Roundtable Panel

Sunday:

Open, but checking out in the morning, leaving Indianapolis by 11:00am.


That's pretty much what I have as far as confirmed events. As you can see, my schedule is pretty open. I'm really looking forward to meeting lots of folks that I've met on Twitter and in the Blogging community. Come find me, say "Hi!" and let's play a game, perhaps!

See you there!

Until next time...

Game excellently with one another.

2 comments:

  1. I eagerly anticipate getting onto your lawn, so you can tell me to get off of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @adamjford Heh heh. Indeed, Sir. Now if I can just convince the Hotel staff to procure me a working hose... Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete