Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Ye Olde Provisions Shop - Supplies, Part 3


My Good Readers,

Here is the final post regarding the Supplies card series for Dungeons & Dragons Essentials®. I appreciate your patience, as I've had to break up these general supplies into three posts. The reason for this is that the tool I'm using to create the cards (Go Deck Yourself), has a limitation on the number of cards you can produce per PDF. This final deck should download about as quick as the last one, being nearly the same size.

Remember to right-click on the link below and choose "Save Link As" (or Save Target As) to download the PDF file.

Supplies: Flash through Torch

In a few days, I'll be posting a final note on these cards, and a more detailed explanation on how to best use all the cards.

Until next time...

Game excellently with one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment