Friday, November 05, 2010

Ye Olde Provisions Shop - Supplies, Part 1

Greetings, Readers!


I apologize for the delay this last week, but I return once again to continue my series of equipment cards for Dungeons & Dragons Essentials™. Now available are Supplies. I've broken up this general supplies into three posts.  The reason for this is that the tool I'm using to create the cards (
Go Deck Yourself), has a limitation on the number of cards you can produce per PDF.  This first one is pretty hefty, so I apologize in advance for the download size.  The other two posts that will follow this one, are not quite so large.


Remember to right-click on the link below and choose "Save Link As"  (or Save Target As) to download the PDF file.

Supplies: Adventurer's Kit through Arcane Implement, Wand


In the next couple of days, I'll be finishing with the general supplies and providing a nice summary post on how to best utilize these cards in game play.


Until next time...


Game excellently with one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment