Wednesday, March 03, 2010

And Now For Something Completely Different...

I'll get back to some summary information about Modrons a little later this week. In the meantime, I want you to go here and see this:

As you may have seen on Twitter, (or in other places), I play in a Virtual DnD game using MapTools and Skype. This collection of images is our game group, "Garavel's Irregulars".

I know, I'm a horrible animator (used Macromedia Fireworks for this); but I couldn't resist building this, and sticking it out on my Virtual DnD group's website.

This all started when I found this cool site when I was looking around for programs that could help me do character images. The Chibi-style imaging was too funny. I think all but two of our players jumped on the bandwagon and created character sketches. I added the ones that didn't.

I'll probably be told that I have too much time on my hands.

Until next time...

Game excellently with one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment