Monday, January 11, 2010

It's A Trap! Compilation Complete!

Greetings!

If you're following me on Twitter, you already know this; but I finally finished the 4e Heroic trap compilation that I previously published as a series of articles right here on this very site.

I had some problems with making the trap information readable here on the site, so the handy .pdf document that I've compiled and placed here:


should be easy to read and use.

Hopefully, you'll find some use for some of these traps. If you happen to use one (or a version of one) in your campaign (regardless of which game you play), I'd love to hear about it.

Until next time...

Game excellently with one another.

2 comments:

  1. greywulf5:18 AM

    Oustanding! Well done, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. R.M. Walker7:55 AM

    Thank you, my friend! I hope to produce some more crunchy action like this in the future. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete